You are welcome to join the DayPicker contributors, help us building the best date picker for React.
There are many ways to help the development of DayPicker:
- Improve our build tools and Github actions
- Opening PRs with new features, bug fixes and improved rendering performance
- Align the source code to the latest Typescript / React practices
- Helping with unit and integration tests
- Proofreading our website and the code documentation in the source files
- Making the website more stylish
- Help maintaining the repository on Github and triaging issues and PRs
- Answering our support questions
- Sponsoring the project
This repository works with Yarn 2 workspaces to enable hot module reloading during development.
./package/react-day-picker: this workspace contains the DayPicker source code and the development tools
./playground: a React app useful to live testing. In the future should contains enough use cases for running integration tests.
./website: the Docusaurus app for the documentation website
To build and start watching the source run the
To run the unit tests in watch mode:
If you use vscode you can open the included workspace for a better developer experience.